I am well aware that it has been forever since I wrote on here, but nothing too exciting has been going on so I haven’t felt inspired or encouraged to write any blog posts. I almost decided a few times to stop blogging but today I had a change of heart! The reason is that my parents finally got here for my graduation, which was this past weekend, and today was our first day of our roadtrip (which I talked about in the last blogpost).
I’ll write another post about today, but before that I want to just do a quick sum-up of what has happened lately!
- The most exciting thing that has happened is that I finally got a job, after a few months of applying for jobs and interviewing. I’ll be working Front Desk at an amazing resort, located on the mountain side in Steamboat, called One Steamboat Place.
- I finally (officially) graduated from Johnson & Wales on May 19th. So much fun, especially since I got to have my parents there! However, it rained during the whole two-hour ceremony though, but I made it through it and made it out alive without freezing to death!
- During the past weekend in Denver with my parents, me and Jared got to take them to a baseball game, which was a lot of fun!
- The weather in Steamboat has been amazing so I have been enjoying myself a lot, especially with a good book by the pool.
- I said good-bye to the house in Denver, where I have lived for the past two years, before I moved up to Steamboat.
Just a few highlights! Right now we are in Grand Junction and about to head out to dinner. I will do a summary of our day when we get back!
Thanks for stopping by, and please leave a comment and say hi and let me know who reads my posts!